We are looking for a Graduate Account Executive who is enthusiastic, proactive, persuasive, tenacious and possesses excellent communication skills. They must be a team player and be able to work on their own initiative, under pressure and often to tight deadlines. A ‘hands-on’ attitude is essential. You will be working alongside an experienced team of PR professionals who will help develop and hone your skills for a successful career in PR.
Our employees are core to our success, and we aim to give our staff opportunities for career progression, offering ongoing staff training and development programmes. The successful candidate will be personable, organised, and confident in managing both their client and team’s needs.
Main duties and responsibilities
The role of a Graduate Account Executive includes:
- Pitching and building relationships with journalists to sell in media stories and garner coverage for clients
- Writing engaging copy including press releases, pitches and byline articles, that will resonate with the target audience
- Working alongside the account team to develop and implement creative media campaigns
- Communicating with clients
A relevant undergraduate degree in PR, marketing, English or similar.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Experienced user of MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Ability to multi-task and work to targets
- Professional and positive approach
- Attention to detail
- Ability to cope under pressure
- Team player, and able to work on own initiative
- Personable, articulate and creative with a can-do attitude and willingness to go the extra mile when required
- Good academic background
- Relevant work experience
- An interest in the cyber security industry
- Experience with social media and HD video production
- Due to location of office, own mode of transport is essential
Remuneration: £20k – £22k p.a. + gym membership
Responsible: Account Manager/ Account Director
To apply, get in touch with our team and send your CV to email@example.com.