We are looking for a talented and versatile writer and content creator to join our PR agency in Lightwater, Surrey, as a Content Executive.
An ideal candidate will have 1-2 years of experience in B2B PR, but related fields such as journalism and sufficiently experienced graduates will be considered. Writing ability is more valuable than specific experience, but cybersecurity or business technology industry knowledge is favourable.
As Content Executive, you will work alongside and report to the Content Manager as well as collaborating with the rest of the agency for specific projects.
You will primarily be writing a wide variety of content for our cybersecurity clients, including opinion byline articles, blogs, eBooks, white papers, and a variety of other editorial and marketing copy. You will also be creating marketing content for éclat itself. There will be many opportunities to work on social media and create and edit video and audio content, so multimedia experience is also extremely valuable.
The position is well-suited for PR executives who want to focus more on the content side of the job, as well as journalists or marketing executives who want to switch careers.
The successful candidate will be an experienced and skilled writer capable of working across a number of formats, and must also be organised, personable, and able to work well under direction.
Our employees are core to our success, and we aim to give our staff opportunities for career progression, offering ongoing staff training and development programmes.
Main duties and responsibilities
• Writing a wide variety of content for our clients, including editorial bylines, eBooks, whitepapers, marketing collateral
• Helping to create internal marketing collateral for éclat Marketing
• Collaborating with account teams to take briefs and review and edit copy
• Assisting with the creation of high-quality audio and video content
• Work with our design team on projects such as eBooks and datasheets
• Contribute creative input for project planning
• 1-2 years’ experience in B2B PR or similar fields
• Experience in writing clear, compelling copy for a business audience
• Capability to adapt tone and style to match specific spokespeople and publications
• Ability to take and work within briefs from clients and colleagues
• Adept at organising own time, prioritising tasks, and meeting strict deadlines – particularly while working remotely.
• Experienced user of MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
• Positive and flexible approach
• Attention to detail
• Ability to cope under pressure
• Team player, and able to work on own initiative
• Personable, articulate and creative with a can-do attitude and willingness to go the extra mile when required
• Good academic background
• An interest in the cyber security industry
• Familiarity with national, cybersecurity or B2B tech press
• Experience in multimedia content production
• Due to the impact of COVID, candidates will be able to operate fully remotely. éclat will provide necessary equipment, but a reliable internet connection and private workspace are required
• During normal operations, due to location of office, own mode of transport is essential
• Option to join corporate gym membership at local gym once re-opened
Remuneration: £26K p.a.
Responsible to: Managing Director
To apply, get in touch with our team and send your CV to email@example.com.