We are looking for a Digital Marketing professional, who is a self-starter, with a strong commercial instinct and an excellent track record in planning and delivering successful digital marketing projects, to head up and grow a new division in our specialist cyber security PR agency.
You will be a digital marketing professional who can operate on both a strategic and practical level to plan and implement campaigns with both our existing client base of cyber security vendors, as well as taking responsibility for attracting and growing new direct marketing clients within our specialist area of expertise in the cyber security market place. This position is considered of strategic importance to the agency and the successful candidate will have the opportunity to become part of the senior management team and play an important role in the agency’s next phase of growth.
You will be responsible for managing and growing a small digital marketing and content team and will report into and work alongside the Managing Director.
Our employees are core to our success, and we aim to give our staff opportunities for career progression, offering ongoing staff training and development programmes. The successful candidate will be confident, results-orientated and possess the ability to operate independently or in a team.
The Digital Marketing Director oversees developing and growing the new digital marketing group within the agency. This will require the ability to take responsibility for new business growth, as well as growing and delivering digital marketing projects within existing cyber security vendor clients. The successful candidate with need to be willing to wear multiple hats of new business, strategic planner, consultant and practical implementer. They will also need to bring to the agency substantial new expertise in the implementation of best practise digital marketing and its measurement.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Developing a plan to deliver new digital marketing business to the agency
- Working with existing clients and Account teams to create new digital marketing revenue streams from existing clients
- Developing and executing the agency’s own integrated online strategy to position it as a thought-leaders in cyber security PR
- Leading and managing the agency’s small digital marketing team
- Developing and delivering new digital marketing services to agency clients
- Working within the Senior Management team to grow the agency and deliver best-in-class quality services
- In-depth understanding of the use of direct marketing strategies to drive lead generation for businesses by increasing web visibility and traffic
- Experience of using PPC, SEO, Google analytics, email campaigns, blogs, forums, and other social media tools to generate leads
- Demonstrate an understanding of analytics and measuring ROI and delivering KPIs for online campaigns
- Educated to degree level, with a specific digital marketing qualification.
- Great project management skills
- Experience managing a budget
- Experience and in depth understanding of SEM
- Experienced in building, planning and implementing digital marketing strategies
- Develop an understanding and knowledge of direct marketing amongst the rest of the account team
- Ensuring the content team is well managed and meeting client targets
- Stay up to date with the latest technology and best practices
- Optimise the agency’s own social media and online presence
- Take the lead on presenting the agency’s digital and content marketing capabilities in new business pitches
- Develop positive relationships with the overall team
Person specification- Knowledge / Experience / Skills / Qualities
- Experience in developing and implementing digital marketing strategies in a B2B environment
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- In depth knowledge of different digital marketing channels
- Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices
- Basic knowledge of web design procedures
- Experience in HD video production
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Experienced user of Final Cut Pro, MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Ability to multi-task and work to targets
- Professional and positive approach
- Ability to cope under pressure
- Team player, and able to work on own initiative
- Personable, articulate and creative with a can-do attitude and willingness to go the extra mile when required
- Good academic background
- An interest in the cyber security industry
- MA in Marketing, Digital technologies or similar relevant field
- Due to location of office, own mode of transport is essential
- Corporate gym membership at local gym
Remuneration: £50k p.a.
Responsible to:Managing Director